Balanced, swivel turret design First Stage.
DIVERITE XT1 FIRST STAGE
The XT Regulator welcomes a new generation of regulator performance at Dive Rite. An elite performer, the XT’s advanced, patented design earns top marks from Mike Ward of Dive Lab. With work of breathing at less than 1.0 J/l, the XT performs right alongside premier regulators on the market today.
XT1 First Stage Regulator
- Balanced first stage provides consistent gas flow regardless of depth and tank pressure
- Five low pressure ports and a swivel turret achieves optimal hose routing
- HP ports are angled 90-degrees from the DIN/Yoke fitting which gives the perfect angle for hose routing
- Environmentally sealed to protect against internal corrosion, contaminants and freezing
- Available as DIN or Yoke
Using oxygen compatible materials and assembly processes that are today industry standard, the XT is suitable for oxygen enriched gasmixtures.*
*The XT1 is suitable for oxygen use only if precautions are taken. Diver must use oxygen compatible materials, keep the regulator clean from contaminants during assembly and use and open the tank valve slowly.
- Matte black, chrome plated brass
- Balanced design
- Swivel turret
- Five LP ports (3/8-24 UN)
- Two HP ports each angled 90 degrees from fitting (7/16-20 UNF/ISO263)
- Environmentally sealed
- Intermediate pressure: 140 PSI
- Available in DIN (RG5100-DIN) or Yoke (RG5100-YOKE)